FOR SALE:

SOLD:

BEFORE AND AFTERS:

4/14/11

SNEAK PEEK OF PROJECT 29....

CAN YOU SAY "BLUE"? BEAUTIFUL BLUE? WELL HERES JUST A PEEK OF 29. ALMOST DONE... YALL MAY SEE HIM FRIDAY. WELL SEE :)


ALSO, ANSWERING YOUR QUESTIONS FROM YESTERDAY. YES, I USED A BASIC WOODBURNING KIT LIKE THIS ONE.


YOU CAN GET IT AT HOBBY LOBBY FOR AROUND $20.00. ITS A LOT OF FUN, BUT ALSO A LOT OF WORK, AND NOT JUST  REAL EASY. I HAVE DONE IT ON 3 OF MY PIECES SO FAR.





PLEASE FEEL FREE TO ASK ME ANY MORE QUESTIONS. I WILL TRY TO ANSWER AS OFTEN AS I CAN.
OK, GOING TO GO GET SOME SUN TODAY. SEE YALL FRIDAY! 

2 comments:

leah vee of boy howdy daily April 14, 2011 at 3:51 PM  

i literally love ALL of your work. you should consider submitting some of your before/afters to design sponge. i guarantee you would get a post on there!

The Collingwood Family April 22, 2011 at 10:12 PM  

I love all of your pieces! I especially love all of the unique hardware! It really makes your pieces stand out from the rest! Would you mind sharing where you get the hardware?

There was an error in this gadget

Followers

about ME:

JUSTIN CHAPMAN
KELLER, TX.


I'm married to the man of my dreams and have the most precious baby boy. His name is Henry. I love Jesus. Everything in me stirs to be creative and artistic. I love interior design, painting, flipping furniture and houses. Hunting for potential in everything

INFORMATION:

If your are interested in purchasing any of the pieces that you see on here please contact me at:

E-MAIL:

reclaimedstudio@yahoo.com


RECLAIMED IS NOW LOCATED:

THE PECAN
135 S. MAIN ST.
KELLER, TX. 76248

Follow by Email

Search This Blog

There was an error in this gadget

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP