FOR SALE:

SOLD:

BEFORE AND AFTERS:

8/3/10

BLACK WALLS



Black Walls







OK, SO I AM TOTALLY PAINTING ME SOME BLACK WALLS IN THE NEW HOUSE. MY SWEET HUBBY MAY THINK I AM CRAZY BUT... CAN'T HELP THAT.:) I LOVE BLACK. I LOVE CONTRAST. ITS SO DRAMATIC. SO HERE ARE SOME IDEA PICS THAT I HAVE FOUND THAT ARE MY FAVORITE...

Black Walls   
Black kitchen (Domino) eclectic kitchen 
[DesignSponge+Jessica+Helgerson+Dining+Room] 
AS YOU CAN SEE THE SECONDARY COLOR IS WHITE IN MOST OF THESE ROOMS, WHICH I LOVE, BUT... A TWO YEAR OLD DOESN'T( IF YOU KNOW WHAT I MEAN ) SO I WILL MOST LIKELY PAINT BLACK IN OUR BEDROOM OR STUDY. JUST SOME ROOM THAT MY LITTLE MAN IS NOT TO INTERESTED BEING IN. WHITE IS AN ACCIDENT LOOKING FOR A PLACE TO HAPPEN WITH A TODDLER :)
blackbedrmdomino 
http://nibsblog.files.wordpress.com/2008/12/black-walls-interior-opt.jpg 
http://17thandriggs.files.wordpress.com/2009/10/accent-wallpaint-ideas-black-wall-1009-l.jpg 
http://fourwallsandaroof.files.wordpress.com/2009/11/6b8def36188efdd751eb33b445f993fb.jpeg 
http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_4wOiQmrRymE/S5o__DU17DI/AAAAAAAAMgc/dvCpaqTN4k0/s400/viceroy+yellow+chair+black+walls.jpg 
http://www.calfinder.com/blog/wp-content/uploads/2010/03/chalkboard-walls-checker-board.jpg 
IMAGES VIA: BLACK WALLS



2 comments:

FrenchByDesign August 3, 2010 at 3:42 PM  

I love it! Go for it! In my house, the TV room is painted black... The effect is so dramatic with my white sofa chaises, and my black and white vintage moroccan rug... I could never have achieved this with any other wall color... Plus, black catches natural light so well!
Great post!
Si-

Rachel August 3, 2010 at 11:44 PM  

Pretty images!!
I'd love to paint a room black... but I think you need to have a lot of natural light, and sadly that is not what my house has!!

I found your blog from Craigslist!! I love it - I'm so jealous of your furniture flipping abilities. I'm a local too, from Arlington.
Great blog - I'll be following you!

There was an error in this gadget

Followers

about ME:

JUSTIN CHAPMAN
KELLER, TX.


I'm married to the man of my dreams and have the most precious baby boy. His name is Henry. I love Jesus. Everything in me stirs to be creative and artistic. I love interior design, painting, flipping furniture and houses. Hunting for potential in everything

INFORMATION:

If your are interested in purchasing any of the pieces that you see on here please contact me at:

E-MAIL:

reclaimedstudio@yahoo.com


RECLAIMED IS NOW LOCATED:

THE PECAN
135 S. MAIN ST.
KELLER, TX. 76248

Follow by Email

Search This Blog

There was an error in this gadget

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP